Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement governs our relationship with the users of our application
Monthly Uptime Guarantee
SellerGro guarantees that its Service will be available 99.5% of the time in a calendar month (“Monthly Uptime Guarantee”), excluding Maintenance and Exclusions (both terms of which are defined below). You are eligible to claim service credit(s) for Service Downtime if SellerGro fails to meet the Monthly Uptime Guarantee, provided the total Service Downtime of 0.5% in a calendar month is verified by SellerGro.
“Service Downtime” is defined as an inability to access the Service caused by failure of network equipment managed, owned, leased or used by SellerGro to provide the Service, including the failure of managed switches, routers, and cabling but excluding Maintenance and Exclusions.
The Monthly Uptime Guarantee does not include time required to perform data restores and backups if applicable.
Irrecoverable Data Guarantee
If you attempt to access any of your data but the data is irrecoverable, you must report the same to SellerGro as soon as possible. SellerGro will investigate the cause of the same and will require your assistance during such investigation. If the result of SellerGro’ investigation indicates that the cause of such irrecoverable data is due to the fault of SellerGro, then SellerGro will grant a service credit to you up to a maximum of the fee charged to you for the calendar month during which the irrecoverable data event took place.
“Maintenance” means and includes:
- any scheduled maintenance of the cloud data centres used by SellerGro to provide the Service of which you are notified at least  days in advance. For the purpose of notifying you, SellerGro will use the contact email on record. Please ensure that this email is up to date and accessed frequently; and
- any maintenance of the data centres used by SellerGro: (a) is necessary to avoid an immediate threat to the data centre or the Service and (b) of which Customer is notified.
Customer shall not be entitled to any service credits if Service Downtime is due to the following exclusions:
- the actions or omissions of yourself or your employees, agents, representatives or contractors using the password(s) and user ID(s) issued by SellerGro to you to access the Service;
- the result of Maintenance;
- a Denial of Service attack, hacker activity, or other malicious event or code targeted against SellerGro or an SellerGro customer;
- failure of any hardware, software, network or Internet infrastructure not owned or managed by SellerGro or its sub-contractors;
- factors outside SellerGro’ reasonable control;
Thank you for taking the time to understand our Service Level Agreement.